Monday, January 18, 2010


Grateful

There is so much that I am grateful for in life. I thought I would take this moment to write some of it down while it's on my mind.
  1. The number one obvious thing I am grateful for is, of course, my family.
  2. I am so thankful for all the cuddles that Brady gives me on a daily basis
  3. For Kendall's great smile, laugh and caring spirit
  4. 2 words: Baby Chase
  5. The fact that Dan cracks me up daily and is one of the nicest people on this earth, never possessive nor jealous. Always supportive and a great friend!
  6. Speaking of great friends...of course I have to add GREAT FRIENDS! Couldn't survive without them.
  7. Horses
  8. Hot chocolate made with milk that is boiled on the stove and real whipped cream. You know, the kind you whip up from heavy cream and add a bit of sugar and a dash of vanilla to.
  9. Big storms and the freshness in the air right after a good rain storm.
  10. The sound of horses hooves walking or trotting on pavement.
  11. Something I never had until 2 years ago and luckily no one in CA has it and if they do it's not done right...Sweet Tea
  12. A well made margarita on a hot summer day or night
  13. Starbucks, although I have really cut way back
  14. Carmex
  15. NY/NJ Style pizza, really it's the only way to have pizza. California pizza is fine but it just does not compare.
  16. Really grateful for all the time I got to spend back east in the summertime growing up. Hanging at the barn with my friends in NJ is one of my all time favorite memories.
  17. The fact that I have been able to be home for a really good amount of time after having each baby without having to worry about work. When I finally did work, I got to do it part time and now SUPER part time. It's the perfect balance really.
  18. Sleep and Spa days because I don't get nearly enough of either of them
  19. The internet....without it I wouldn't have met my mommy friends all over the US and who would have guessed the bonds that have formed with so many of us.
  20. Grateful for my house, not only for being a house but for being a home. A home filled with laughter, love, joy and the(more than) occasional "insert kids name" followed by "KNOCK IT OFF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Married mom of 3 not so little ones anymore but they still keep me grinning and giggling(most of the time). Kendall, age 12, Brady age 8 almost 9 and "baby" Chase who is 7. I have been married for 14.5 years to Dan Graff, who I think is the best dad ever to our kids. He certainly makes me grin and giggle to this very day. I have spent my non mom career working in recruiting on and off over the years recruiting Software Engineers. Other than my kids my most favorite thing to do in the entire word is ride horses followed by Kung Fu, where I earned my purple belt last year. I have been riding since I was 8 years old, with some time off here and there but I always go back to it. As Winston Churchill said, "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man"(or woman in this case)!

Followers