Monday, January 4, 2010

BITTERSWEET TIMES AND THE BIG BOY BED

For some time now Brady and Kendall have been playing in Kendall's bed. Brady is constantly climbing in with Kendall and then they pretend sleep. It's quite cute and looks something like this:


Brady really loves Kendall's bed but he also really loves his crib. Since he is now 2.5 years old everyone kept asking, "Is he climbing out yet?" and my answer was "Not yet.". Then about a month ago I heard a thud and a loud pitter patter coming down the hall to come find me. A cute little blonde boy appeared and said with a HUGE grin, "HI MOMMY, I CLIMB OUT MY CRIB!". Since then he's been climbing out of his crib after naps, when he wakes in the morning and sometimes in the middle of the night. Yesterday I gave in and we took the front part off of his crib. I didn't want him climbing out anymore in the dark and possibly getting hurt. So it's official, he is in a big boy bed. The crib actually turns into a double bed but for now just the front is off. Baby steps.....it's all I can handle!! My bubbies, Mr Brady, is no longer a baby in a crib SNIFF SNIFF!
Of course I took some shots of him in his big boy bed! Kendall and him immediately started playing in it, they were both very excited about it!


Here's another, he sure is proud and I'm pretty sure my dad has been giving him lessons on how to pose for a picture HA!!


Finally, I had to get a shot of him sleeping in it! While snapping away, I thought it would be wrong to ignore my other sleeping beauties!!

And here's Miss Kendall snoring away!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Married mom of 3 not so little ones anymore but they still keep me grinning and giggling(most of the time). Kendall, age 12, Brady age 8 almost 9 and "baby" Chase who is 7. I have been married for 14.5 years to Dan Graff, who I think is the best dad ever to our kids. He certainly makes me grin and giggle to this very day. I have spent my non mom career working in recruiting on and off over the years recruiting Software Engineers. Other than my kids my most favorite thing to do in the entire word is ride horses followed by Kung Fu, where I earned my purple belt last year. I have been riding since I was 8 years old, with some time off here and there but I always go back to it. As Winston Churchill said, "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man"(or woman in this case)!

Followers