Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life

I haven't posted in about a month...life happens I suppose. I don't even have anything very witty or interesting to say, I think strep throat is sucking the life and humor right out of me. So for now, here are a few recent pics of the kids!

Here's a little example of how nicely the kids can play together:



And then inevitably someone always gets hurt or in this case upset...notice baby Chasey


Brady jumping:


Did someone call for a plumber?


Kendall really likes to nap but rarely gets to anymore. On this day she had had enough and decided to rest her pretty little head and fell asleep still standing, well half standing!


Kendall sassin' it up for the camera:


Kendall getting annoyed that Brady is trying to steal the spotlight:


Chasey ditched the baby doll for a straw and a lint brush...note his shirt(that's pretty much his motto, the boy LOVES food!)


3 Stooges:


Brady again, I think he was growling at me and by the looks of his chin he must have just finished some hot chocolate:

Sweet Chasey again:

Brady and his new bigger tricycle(thanks Jack!):

And one last one of my boo boo bear!




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Married mom of 3 not so little ones anymore but they still keep me grinning and giggling(most of the time). Kendall, age 12, Brady age 8 almost 9 and "baby" Chase who is 7. I have been married for 14.5 years to Dan Graff, who I think is the best dad ever to our kids. He certainly makes me grin and giggle to this very day. I have spent my non mom career working in recruiting on and off over the years recruiting Software Engineers. Other than my kids my most favorite thing to do in the entire word is ride horses followed by Kung Fu, where I earned my purple belt last year. I have been riding since I was 8 years old, with some time off here and there but I always go back to it. As Winston Churchill said, "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man"(or woman in this case)!

Followers